Wednesday, September 27, 2006

No News Is Good News


Well all is well in Singapore and its Wednesday evening and I didn't hear from anyone from work. So I guess it means we all passed our exams..

I should start by mentioning that when I moved here to start my new job, I.. well we (cos there were 6 of us altogether), were given tests to see how well we would fit in. Our last theory examinations was on Friday, oh how we dread the day. And now that its all over and done with, we dread it even more because of the waiting.. for the results that is.

Wednesday, which is today, was to be the day of judgement.

Anyways, like I said earlier, no news is good news... I think. Does seem to be anyway to get a positive answer.

*edited* Ok change that. I just talked to JOE and he told me that everyone passed. Woohoo!!

2 comments:

CHIC-HANDSOME said...

life just a good

450Dee said...

Life is good.. Now if it could only be abit more simpler.. Hehehe.