Monday, October 09, 2006

It's The Weekend!! (well WAS the weekend..)


It's been a busy weekend for me. I haven't got any time at all with my blog.

I wouldn't have thought that blogging would be this addictive. Maybe it's just the beginning, but I'm finding myself writing details of things I did during the day for my blog. By the end of the day I threw it away because it was nothing but crap. Hehe..

I mentioned that it has been a busy weekend for me. I rented a car to go shopping for the upcoming festive season,
Hari Raya Aidilfitri. The car didn't cost me too much ($70 per day) but buying fuel did dig a hole in my pocket. It cost around $1.50 per gallon compared to back home in Brunei's $0.53, and when you rent a car, you're almost positive to be using it every chance you got. I mean you're paying for the car right?

On top of paying for gas, I'm also paying for parking tickets, ERPs (something like road tax) and of course, my shopping.











I went with friends (Brunei friend whose also working here) to this new shopping complex, Vivo City, which just opened during the weekend. Its BIG!! Its HUMONGOUS!! From the outside you can see its beautifully build structures with water fountains just in front of the main entrance. Inside its very spacious halls were easily filled with shoppers.

You can say it was ahead of its time, which it prac
tically was, because there is still alot of shops yet to be opened. HAHA!!


--end of part one. More to come tomorrow--

No comments: